It's all gonna fade

Now I sit by my window
And I watch the cars
I fear I'll do some damage
One fine day
But I would not be convicted
By a jury of my peers
Still crazy after all these years...

Uh yeah... one little problem with gaining quite a bit of typing
speed... more crap spews when trying to close the sphincter... I
managed a bit of freelance but in the ignoble field of writing...
politics... seems crack whore is a bit above my station... the little
people pull some "Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the Hotel"
surrogate troop that does some horror/gore thing concerning industrial
agriculture, the size of u.s. military force, and refining sand and
how using the military who uses oil that has each soldier consuming
the greatest amounts of energy each day of the entire species to get
the oil that is critical to every step of production in a strung out
"efficient" system where stockrooms are bye bye sticks worst in my
head than a quick switch of a few settings and a search from outside
what's getting quietly weird and would be just like me to pub the day
it all fell down... not an excuse for a nasty screed but my attempts
at whatever trickle of cluelessness style I'm plying spits stuff like
on me at odd times when I go to long and I didn't quite realize I'd
gotten so far after the running on hexes and where the steps fall
thing that I was TRYING to stop at... Naked After Midnight Snack I
guess as I don't do lunch
On the flipside my poor old Pop calls and asks "Who put YOU on
Linkedin?" I know huh? And the way I hit hot or cold for most folks
was a REAL winner with the petrochem boys outta generation "me" don't
you think?
I already burnt one of those for him when some "professional" who
thinks a piece of skin with an engineering degree scrawled on it makes
him better than the rest of us at anything he tries his hand at, like
propaganda for the team lying about Alaska, even going so far as to
claim that not only were pipelines of zero effect to wildlife it
actually HELPED the animals like the Moose that would use them for
shelter... but I went at his stuff direct, these guys are playing hop
on Pop over, well who knows what and Dad knows not to name but I've
posted next to diddly in paranoid land where everybody is selling
something so they think I'm selling something... like THAT model is
doing great
The more they squeal professional the less they seem to talk gameplay
and there's no excuse for equating physical dice with computer claims
at dice that plainly are NOT or sigma stuff that plainly shows no
gaming experience at all with that sheepskin I'm tempted to suggest
had been better used at their conception but then again... what is
this yollo the kids are saying now?
So the crotchity old man training may have made the muscle memory
switch but wow... the boomers think wally world is a "job" while the
munchkins think the computers some of us had were what they know...
calculators were cheating and papers couldn't be printed keeps
flooring them and I don't get it... That was my Great Grand Parents
for me but the gap is there and its my biggest oops it seems as I was
tickeled with the 90ish minute play-sessions Hollywood/Poe style but I
am wondering if anyone has an attention span that can overcome shinny
objects or laser pointers much less those gadgets that do much like
what inspired them the communicators from Star Trek... Spocks app bill
for that tricorder must run a ton... 2 tons if he's got a calvin klien
of computing label on it.