Re: (TFT) TFT Release

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT Release
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:12:13 -0400

There is simply no fantasy game out there that could compare to it at this time. There is a fairly large GURPS backlash as well. The time is long overdue for a simple, accessible, universal RPG that also works as a tactical quick-and-dirty Warhammer style game as well.

I'll take up the tactical quick&dirty Warhammer competition with TFT Troop Movement. I'll expand these mass movement for single figure rules and write scenarios.

But even if we could - the stakes have gone up. You also have to have an origional background universe, adventures and support almost immediately, but it's certainly possible.

This group has so many background universes and adventures that the only problem would be to get us through the legal thicket of publishing them. Well that and perhaps which universes get selected, and who selects them and...

By the way, what was the purpose of having an original background universe dedicated to the gaming system?

Hail Melee

John Paul