Re: (TFT) Is a sweeping blow physically cutting thru your target?

From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

	I do not consider a sweeping blow to
actually cut thru the first victim.  I
consider sweeping blows to be a series of
shallow cuts across the fronts of several
figures.

Myomoto Musashi said that when one cuts the wrist of one's opponent cut both wrists, and cleanly, in one fluid stroke. Because of this tradition in my campaign I allow a combination aimed-shot and sweeping-blow, so a leg and an arm can be taken from one opponent. Or two adjacent necks. Or three.

  David Michael Grouchy II