RE: (TFT) Exp

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: raito@raito.com
>
> A difference in style. Neil Gilmore

Oh absolutly.

But I intend to introduce the Timeline as an object of play.
The ONLY things players can't touch or manipulate in my storyworld is the innitial set up. That's G.O.D./G.O.D.s domain.
A very basic example of this is that considered this way a player having their figure drink a youth potion is the same as that player performing an action on the timeline.
I know, I know, I'm working on it!
But if you get the idea, it becomes more than style as it becomes an action available to the player.
A move.

dappy hey beer!

Jay