RE: (TFT) Story

Jay's quest is Jay's quest. If he wants to build a setting that motors along
unattended then more power to him. Understand, though, that Jay's been
attempting to decompose TFT attributes and properties to their elemental
form in order to build a world model based on them. His objective is to
build a self maintaining setting that doesn't need the GM (or anyone else)
to fill in the "bits". Jay doesn't want "plausible". His world would be
independent of the PC or a GM. The PCs and GM may affect Jay's world, but
they simply exist as artifacts within it. The world continues whether the
PCs interact with it or not. A prodigious project.

Can he do it? I don't know, but he's seems to be enjoying himself in the
attempt. Whether he's successful or not depends, IMHO, on how much he's
willing to fudge the natural laws of his setting. Do you really have a set
of rules if every situation calls for an exception?

Jay's obviously having fun with his project and I wouldn't deny that to him.
I honestly don't think my pessimism (I prefer "skepticism") is going to slow
Jay down one iota.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/