(TFT) note on spellcasting

  I must be overlooking something,and or my memory is failing me, but I
  do not recall if TFT allows a Wizard to cast a spell which will reduce his
  ST to '0' or only untill he falls unconscious.   I personally never allowed them
  to commit suicide in an arena, but in a campaign battle if the wizard wanted
  to cast a massive lightning bolt to save his friends or helpless villagers from
  the rampaging dragon.. I would let him expend ALL of his ST in a last heroic
  effort..