Re: (TFT) Justifying an aspect of combat...

I didnt take offence at all at Daves remarks. Since im from new york, I
respect people who shoot from the hip :)
 I am not an expert at game systems. Im not into debating.  I was honestly
looking for my perspective to be corrected.

Just too soothe a furrowed brow, I sometimes miss the point like: why
annotations in java work, or how to get EJBs to work

Girls(guys) just wanna have fun :)