From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
David Michael Grouchy II
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 3:14 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: RE: (TFT) Variants = flavor of the age

> I'm a bit confused myself.  My steppe-living nomadic hunter-gatherer
> elven

> tribes have some oral history....  But I wouldn't call it a
> recording-based

> society.  And the deep-forest-dwelling ninja-mage halflings don't herd
> much

> of anything.  Those are extreme cases, but the rest seem a bit
> limiting
also

> for a fully developed world.

> Eric

      For being confused you post reads with the best comprehension.  I
accept your definition of limiting.  It is possible that your world is so
rich and textured because of the advanced level of cultural melting.  Here
I'll simplify the list.  How does it read now?

= LIFESTYLE

 MEN = Crafting

 ORCS = Plundering

 ELVES = Recording