RE: (TFT) Variants = flavor of the age

> Since this planet only has one race [I am soooo not getting

> into a discussion of dolphins right now], anything we come up with is going

> to be guesswork and extrapolation anyway.

> Eric

     I admit it.  I laughed.  Well played.
    Your post reads like the kind of thing players would like as well.  Maybe
even go one step further and allow them to define their own cultural logic as
the desire.  But word it in a more empowering way so it is a privileged.
Maybe like this.  ``When you make your character, if you wish, you may define
any cultural or genetic background in the universe to explain that characters
existence.  It just has to have the same starting attributes and abilities as
listed.``  Players love this kind of freedom.

    David Michael Grouchy II