Re: (TFT) Standing up... movement or action?

The way we play it is if you are knocked down due to
damage you have to stand up as an option.  If you
are prone for some other reason, you can stand up as
EITHER an option or during movement.

Works for us.  It makes being knocked down in a fight
even more dangerous, but hey, that's life.  (Also the
PC's tend to knock monsters down more than vise versa.)

Warm regards, Rick.