Re: (TFT) A Point of Damage

----- Original Message ----- From: Marc
Subject: Re: (TFT) A Point of Damage

Yeah, you're right, except in my system (which I'll admit is geared more toward skirmish style), damage above the various thresholds doesn't count, but when they go down, they're down.

A way to have negative HP is to start the character with negative ST equal to the wound type that brought them to 0. If it was a light wound, then they start at -1. If it was a mortal wound, well then they're dead. Their ST drops by 1 per round until they are at -ST, then they're dead.

I didn't see it as snarky at all (I just didn't read to the end of the post!)

ROTFLMAO!

IMO if we get to some basis for fixing what 1 point of "whatever" stat... then you get to be much more specific in the frame of your campagin, like telling potential players that I'm useing something geared more toward skirmish style... If I don't "dig" that style then you just communicated to me "don't waste your, or my, time". How would that be bad? =====