Re: (TFT) Yew trees and long bows.

Excellent point... also I understand that the really good stuff was grown
in the Chalk hills region. Let's see...

Der Tag!

   - *Date*: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:43:58 -0800

however... not quite my quarry... just a measure of my slowness... ahhhh
http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/1001/msg00029.html about a month earlier...
some early awareness of uncertainty and the "big red P" or "PC Glow" I've
heard recently... uhhhh "Remember, we're talking about a group of friends
trying to be fair about killing each other intellectualy.

It's not about being very accurate so much as quantifing what a
Player/GM means in an objective manner."

Ya ya ya Jay... hummmmm
http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/1101/msg00009.html checkers, chess and
go... idk bout that... hummm.... not finding it simply and making
horrible error of reading self w/o real purpose... very bad idea, Jays
maudlin enough w/o backing himself up.... I'll see what I can dig for
reference here...

"Crafting a longbow is a Job on the Job Tables... as is Fletcher. It
took a few years to reliably find a goose within 3 days of London just
after Henery went to Cercy... and that was a grand total of 30
volleys."

better Jay but where did you dig that datum dude?