Re: (TFT) Rewrite of Melee simulator in JavaScript

Yeah, that's a funny one.

Melee first edition spear damage 1 + 2
Melee second and third edition is 1 + 1
Melee fourth and fifth edition is 1 + 2

There are similar differences with chainmail and plate mail.

My exhaustive (some might say anal) investigation of Melee / Wizard
versions is still in progress, but based on what I have seen so far, it is
my belief that Howard started with the first edition text when creating the
fourth edition.

$mike