Re: (TFT) Megahex definition

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:04:53 -0700
Eric Tetz <erictetz@gmail.com> wrote:

> *(side note: what's up with Jay's emails? Is there a threading issue?)*

Jay replies to his own emails pretty regularly, it's how his train of thought
works.  I can always tell when he's up to something when there are 30+ unread
TFT emails in the queue!

I've always had a fondness for the megahex, and given my tendency towards
Melee/Wizard's abstraction of combat vs. realistic simulation, I've just
counted the MHs on the map rather than figuring out an absolute radius for it.