      From: Edward Kroeten <ekroeten@farmersagent.com>
 To: tft@brainiac.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:00 PM
 Subject: Re: (TFT) a survey of Melee and Wizard editions

I am a big Starfleet Battles player too but even that game's mechanics co
uld be kept moving and I like the Fed and Empire except they went to far
adding raids (going microtactical in a strategic game).  Of course TFT
 is
 not at that level but the mechanics flow so well that I am willing to sa
y good enough.

                  Edward Kroet
en
                    Farme