Re: [Slope: Ch 11] Yet another idea on how to improve Defending

Hi Richard,
  Not sure what you’re saying here.  Are you saying you do not like my
suggested rule?

  Warm regards, Rick.

On May 16, 2018, at 4:39 AM, Angelina Defense <angelina.defense@gmail.com> wrote:

We played the numbers for "saving throws" on the Fantasy Master's Screen.

         Min   Success        Max
Dice Triple Double Fail   Break
3       3       5           16    18
4       4       8           20    24
5       5      11          24    30
6       6      14          28    36
... etc

The advantages of high DX were just too great, and seemed like a bonus every time someone would elect to defend against your character.  So, the automatic miss and break rules needed to remain, although adjusted for the totals.

Good Fortune,
Richard