Re: Fairly offensive post.

For what this is worth, I stopped following the recent threads a long time ago because I was not impressed with the “tone” some people were using. It all seemed very “accusatory” and not very helpful.

I am THRILLED that there will be a new version of a game system I loved in my youth while knowing there will be changes I don’t like. We have ALL house ruled some things and I expect that to happen again. We have all stumbled across things we thought were wrong or disagreed with assumptions or mechanics. We all have different experience and comfort levels. Can we please get back to “civil discourse” and not let the current political environment (across the globe) interfere with our hobby?

Sorry if this offends anyone, I assure you that is not my intent. I am just trying to remind people that there are other ways to resolve “disagreement".