Re: Fairly offensive post.

I was referring to both that, and the 4 turns to ready the weapon in addition to the 12 turns to load it.

I have no intention of hashing up old emails over this, but a little more respect for the opinions/ideas of others would be nice.

From: Rick <rick_ww@lightspeed.ca>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>; Matt Fraser <mathesonfraser@gmail.com>; Alec Morrison <alphaalec@gmail.com>; "The_slope@googlegroups.com" <The_slope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: Fairly offensive post.

When I gave my example of very long range arquebus fire,
I assumed that one hex = one meter.  (I use that ratio in my
game.)  When I talk about TFT elsewhere, I try to be careful
to do the 1:1.333 conversion, but I missed it in that post.

That said, it has little impact on my argument; you just start
the fighter a bit further back, as I mentioned before.

As for you being offended by my dismissive posts elsewhere,
I assure you that no offence was intended.  I do not know
what posts you are referring to, so I really can’t say more
now.

I’ll reply to the rest of this when I have more time.

Rick