Re: (TFT) Re: Psychohist's Adventure

Chris Nicole comments on the availability of TFT game stuff:

> I would prefer it in electronic form. Though NOT 'pdf' please!

Not to get too far off-topic, and not to get too technical, but could
you explain why you don't want PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format? This is a
small but important detail to me because I put some game stuff online at
http://users.aol.com/ferns1/armour.htm and I put everything in PDF,
since that seems to be the one format that works reasonably well for
most people. I had terrible luck with PostScript, mostly due to
incompatibilities, and the proprietary word processor formats (MS Word,
Word Perfect) don't go over well with a lot of people.

The reason I bring this up here is because I'm working on the 25mm
version of Generic Legions, and I'm leaning towards a very TFT style for
the combat system.

Thanks,
DLF