(TFT) lethality of TFT

You might like the following talents. Of course they're very expensive, but
if you find a way to give out more IQ points, you might solve the problem
with levels of Veteran/Warrior/Quickness, etc.

Michael

DEFENSIVE QUICKNESS I
IQ 14   Costs 3 DQ1     ?       Any
needs a DX 16 or better
This is a set of talents designed to eliminate the commonplace occurrence
of an easy victory being gained by the quicker of two very talented
adversaries. This ability represents the advantage a fighter would have
defensively by being both mentally and physically quick. This quickness,
gained by years of combat experience, makes him a much more difficult
target. For all combat rolls, one die (+1d6) is added to the number of dice
rolled whenever anyone possessing this talent is attacked (i.e. 4/DX in
normal combat, 5/DX if Defending or Dodging). This includes surprise and
ambush attacks.
1.      It is suggested that the Defensive Quickness Talents be carried to
further degrees. Each additional level costs two IQ points to achieve and
adds one additional die to all combat rolls against the figure. The
prerequisites for these talents are shown below.
2.      To add flavor allow the defender to make the roll of the additional
dice.
DEFENSIVE QUICKNESS II
IQ 16   Costs 2 DQ2     ?       Any
needs Defensive Quickness I and DX 20 or better
A higher defensive proficiency. This Talent is identical to Defensive
Quickness I except that two dice (+2d6) are added to all combat rolls
against this figure (5/DX in normal combat, 6/DX if Defending or Dodging).
DEFENSIVE QUICKNESS III
IQ 18   Costs 2 DQ3     ?       Any
needs Defensive Quickness II and DX 24 or better
This figure moves extremely fast in combat situations and is very hard to
hit. This talent's benefits are identical to Defensive Quickness II except
that three dice (+3d6) are added to all combat rolls against this figure
(6/DX in normal combat, 7/DX if Defending or Dodging).
DEFENSIVE QUICKNESS IV
IQ 20   Costs 2 DQ4     ?       Any
needs Defensive Quickness III and DX 28 or better
This figure moves extremely fast in combat situations and is very hard to
hit. This talent's benefits are identical to Defensive Quickness III except
that three dice (+4d6) are added to all combat rolls against this figure
(7/DX in normal combat, 8/DX if Defending or Dodging).
DEFENSIVE QUICKNESS V
IQ 22   Costs 2 DQ5     ?       Any
needs Defensive Quickness IV and DX 32 or better
This figure moves extremely fast in combat situations and is very hard to
hit. This talent's benefits are identical to Defensive Quickness IV except
that three dice (+5d6) are added to all combat rolls against this figure
(8/DX in normal combat, 9/DX if Defending or Dodging).
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.