Re: (TFT) For Sale: Fighting Fantasy and Metagaming odds & ends

I'll keep my eyes peeled.....you wouldn't want to sell that Advanced Wizard, would you?

Philip

>>> Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> 01/14 9:06 PM >>>
>Hey all,

I'll only be posting this to the list once.  After that I'll take it to
r.g.b.m....

I've got a number of Steve Jackson's (the Brit) Fighting Fantasy books and
some odds & ends from Metagaming that I'd like to sell (or trade for GEV,
Helltank, or Advanced Wizard):
<

Good stuff! Darn - just yesterday I send off a check for Hitler's War for
$15! I have everything else, but if you find something something else along
those lines I'll gladly trade you for an extra Advanced Wizard I have.,

And if you find more than one GEV....!

Stuff I'm looking for:
Microgames -
GODSFIRE