Re: (TFT) For Sale: Fighting Fantasy and Metagaming odds & ends

Thanks anyway...I found a copy of Advanced Wizard for $10 + shipping.  I've seen these that you've listed.  They certainly have an inflated opinion of the value.

Philip

>>> Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com> 01/16 8:13 PM >>>

I'll keep my eyes peeled.....you wouldn't want to sell that Advanced
Wizard, would you?

Philip<

Thanks! No, not for money, but there's TONS of old games I'd love to trade
it for! www.ebay.com turns up some Advanced Wizards for good prices pretty
often. I'll keep an eye out.

http://www.earthsea.com/metagaming.html
Advanced Wizard 1982 (VG, Cover wear) $55

http://www.eskimo.com/~vecna/games.html
MG001
The Fantasy Trip  by Steve Jackson
Metagaming  1980
Set contains three books: Advanced Melee, Advanced Wizard and In the
Labyrinth.  All books are very
scuffed and Advanced Wizard's cover has two gogearred corners.  The
interior of all three books are clean.
$80.00

Thanks again.
Michael