Ed Hogg gave a link to an impressive contact list he did. Hey Ed, could you make a TFT list for Joe's site too?

From: edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk (ed)

I set up a contact list for C&S players at http://locs.org/locsinn/index.html that you might want to use as a model for a web based version of this.

Suggestions for tabs:

	Last Name
	First Name
	URL
	Country
	State
	City
	Age
	Nearest Con
	TFT items owned then
	TFT items owned now
	Do you currently play TFT (or wish to?)
	Do you have homebrew TFT rules
	Do you PBM (or wish to?)
	Comments
	Last updated

Is there anything else you would like to see in this survey? Perhaps a "I would like to obtain the following TFT items....."?

Here are some possible abreviations (I nabbed the list from Boucher's Metagaming Ludography) for the owned items.

The Fantasy Trip

	       MELEE                         MELEE
	       WIZARDS                       WIZ
	2103 - ADVANCED MELEE                AM
	2104 - ADVANCED WIZARD               AW
	2102 - IN THE LABYRINTH              ITL
	2201 - TOLLENKAR'S LAIR              LAIR
	2301 - FANTASY MASTER'S CODEX        CODEX
	2302 - FANTASY MASTER'S SCREEN       SCREEN
	xxxx - WARRIOR LORDS OF DAROK        DAROK
	xxxx - FOREST LORDS OF DIHAD         DIHAD

Microquest (TFT Solitaire)

	3201 - DEATH TEST                    DT
	3202 - DEATH TEST 2                  DT2
	3203 - GRAIL QUEST                   GQ
	3204 - TREASURE OF THE SILVER DRAGON SIL
	3205 - SECURITY STATION              SEC
	3206 - TREASURE OF UNICORN GOLD      UNI
	3207 - MASTER OF THE AMULETS         MAST
	3208 - ORB QUEST                     ORB

How do we abbreviate magazine names and should other items be included?

I suggest putting the list in order by Country, then State, then Last Name. This would make a quick reference for those scouting for live players in thier area.

John Paul

Hey Ed Hogg, Chris Nicole is in England also.  You have a possible player.