Re: (TFT) The Mnoren Librarium is open

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Guy McLimore wrote:

> >Word of warning:  DO NOT USE THE FLAT MAILERS FOR ANYTHING YOU CARE
> >ABOUT.  Yes they are convenient and yes they can be cheaper, but I have
>
> On the other hand, we've been using the flat PRIORITY MAIL mailers since
> the beginning to ship MicroTactix orders, and we have yet to have one
> complaint. Your Mileage May Vary.

	My full suggestion would be to use the flat envelope, but cut two
pieces of cardboard the same size and ship the TFT books between those,
inside the envelope.
	I too have used them from time to time with good results, but
sure, anything big and flat stands a chance of getting folded, spindled,
or mutilated.