Re: (TFT) The Mnoren Librarium is open

Guy McLimore wrote:

> On the other hand, we've been using the flat PRIORITY MAIL mailers since
> the beginning to ship MicroTactix orders, and we have yet to have one
> complaint. Your Mileage May Vary.

I have received hundreds of items in these mailers.  When overstuffed
with large supplements/magazines, I frequently find that the flat rate
mailers receive edge damage (this overstuffing problem is probably not a
problem with MicroTactix orders.)  However, since MicroTactix items are
still in production, no big deal...  ship another one out.  For items
that will be difficult to replace and for which the post office is
unlikely to reimburse for damage, better safe than sorry...

On the flipside, you are paying more to ship in the flat rate mailers
since I'm sure your items are under 2 pounds...  you might want to look
elsewhere for a shipping package!  Also, I have seen flat mailers rolled
up and stuffed through mailboxes.  Hopefully you mark them "Please do
not fold."

the Mav

--
Cliffhanger Serials, Boardgames, Videogames, and Red Baron I
 http://www.volcano.net/~themaverick