(TFT) Mack's system for defense

	Hi all,
	I've been thinking about Mack's system below:

	The thing that troubles me about it is this, I am in
the front line fighting 3 figures.  I  take a -4 DX penalty and
they each get -4 DX.  Effectively they are getting a total of
-12 DX for my -4 DX.

	Yes the system below is simple (and that is VERY
important if you hope it will be widely accepted), but my
gut feel is that it is too powerful.

	I would suggest that 1/2 of your DX penalty is
given to your foes.  So if you take a -6 DX on your attack,
all of your foes are at -3 DX.

	Any thoughts?

	Rick