RE: (TFT) TFT: Bowyer, Slings, Handicaps, & Crazy Egor's

IQ 8 or
only crude

Well, I'm trying to run a "Tribes" campaign, but I don't know that I'd need
to get that detailed....

keep in

True, but in TFT terms, IQ 12 is Spying, Master Thief and Assess Value,
which seem a little more sosphisticated than the skill requires! More like
a "Mundane" talent for low tech societies really.

Now, Astronomy I could see at IQ 12! ^ ^

I don't really think of TFT Intelligence that way. I don't really "mutliply
x10" to get their Intelligence Quotient. Because IQ is covers the
sophistication and hard work involved in the skill, it seems to me that the
IQ rating is also a measure of how much oportunity there is to acquire the
skill. Any fool can be an Artist, but only if you in 3 Attribute points of
effort can be you 'talented' in it...

I wonder if maybe they didn't have any good examples to learn from...?

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.