Re: (TFT) First impressions on Dark City Games and The Crown of Kings

I forgot a couple of observations.

Legends of the Ancient World appears to be designed to be "interoperable" with TFT. While it plays differently, I think that adventures would be playable with either system without any changes.

And while I do have some reservations about some of the rules changes, I think that the game is worth trying out. Of course, it is a minimal "introductory" system so there will obviously be some sparse points.