Re: (TFT) SciFi TFT, was: What happened to the TFT list ?

Ray,

I had thought of a lot of different responses, but it just isn't worth getting worked up about.

You seem to be very eager to tell me...and everyone else... how to play TFT, which is something you shouldn't do.

I have maintained on this list for a -very- long time that I use the TFT rules for narrative wargaming, not as an RPG.

TFT started as a wargame; Wizard and Melee are hardly anything but. I play it that way. You don't need my permission to use the TFT rules in any way that you wish.

To decouple TFT from it's wargame roots would be to assume that everyone wants to use TFT as a full-blown roleplaying game.

David Jackson