RE: (TFT) SciFi TFT, was: What happened to the TFT list ?

No problem. We all have off days from time to time. Everyone, occasionally,
comes across different than intended--it's the nature of the medium and
we're only human.  Whar matters, in the long run, is that everyone gets to
express themselves.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/