Re: (TFT) Disengaging - Revision in Melee

It's not greater vulnerability, though. The reason the enemy gets a chance to attack just fixes the fact that in melee all actions are by strict Dx order. Yes, I can move quicker so I have a higher chance of getting away without being hit, but the enemy should have a chance to get a shot in there. But the disengager's Dx is higher and he higher it is the lower the chance he is hit. Compared to (say we're using a rapier) hitting the enemy and only maybe causing -2dx if I do enough damage, it's actually a less vulnerable option to disengage in many cases.

Sent from my iPhone