Re: (TFT) Megahex definition

Whatever floats your boat on this one David!

Of course if you're standing on the leading edge of a megahex then
you're two hexes closer than if you were standing on the backside of the
megahex. Shooting down a straight hallway this makes absolutely no
sense. So we just determined you were shooting through two megahexes no
matter where you were. Thus 3 + 3 get rid of all the weird 2.56 kinda crap that megahexes gives you.

But if you like the solution, and want to make it 5 hexes, have at it!
Just shortens the range of the bows, that's all.
David
David O. Miller
Miller Design/Illustration
www.davidomiller.com