Re: (TFT) Megahex definition

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015 12:03:03 -0500
"David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:

> Question for Joe:
>
> Will this email list ever join the 21st century and allow photos to be
> attached?

It has nothing to do with "joining the 21st century",  I could have allowed
attachments literally decades ago.

> Look, I know this crops up every now and then. And I'm sure there's a
> good reason for it.

Yep.  you'd be surprised at how many times the "no attachments" policy has
kept the members of this list from having virus payloads come through list
emails.

> Sometimes I'd rather see stuff than talk endlessly about minutia!

I'm in the process of setting up a new server that (among other things) hosts
this list.  One of the things I'm looking at is replacing the list server
software, and I'll see if I can be more granular on allowing image attachments.