Re: Classic Psionics in Traveler

One of the better things about my campaign was that the players learned
pretty quickly to only engage in combat if they had an edge of some sort.

If you want to just do a pile of combat, get a commission from The Thorsz
to clear out some land somewhere. Don't try it in the city. Or join the
army.

Sure, your character may be a badass. But that doesn't mean much when the
other guy has a lot of money and favors owed to him, and pays his people
well.

I liked having a campaign where temporal power was at least as much of the
game as the numbers on the sheet.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com