Re: Why not close down the Brainiac TFT forum?

Hi all,
  I didn’t actually say that you said this.

  However, I do think that if we move all discussion to the SJG forum,
this site will die.  So the title of MY post spoke directly to the critical
point.

  Again, I never said you said that.  I said what I said.

  Warm regards, Rick.