Re: [Slope: Ch 11] Yet another idea on how to improve Defending

Ouch!

You are right Thomas, ditto your comments for the talents: Dance Of Death &
Si-jik Style of Fighting.

I need to think about those special cases.

Piss.  I may have to just dump this idea.  The advantage of this idea was
it was SIMPLE.

Rick