Re: [Slope: Ch 12] New Monster - Flame Fiends. Comments are welcome.

You are totally right.  Big monsters when engaged are frozen.

I gave my big dragons wing attacks that could blow people
over or club them in sides hexes which helped.

But as written, dragons are too easily pinned.

Warm regards, rick