Re: (TFT) Power

The wikipedia page on the late Mr. Kanzius is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2010, at 2:52 PM, "Jay Carlisle" <Maou_Tsaou@charter.net> wrote:

"Kanzius and an associate, Charlie Rutkowski, discovered that the radio-wave generator could actually burn salt water when they were experimenting to see if the machine could be used for desalination."

"While the phenomenon is interesting, it is not yet practical for energy generation as long as more energy is consumed by the radio frequency device than is produced for burning. Efficiency-wise, they started at around 76 percent of Faraday's theoretical limit. (Other Hydrogen-from-Water methods, such as the one being pursued by Bob Boyce, are approaching 7x Faraday). They subsequently quietly reported that they surpassed 100% efficiency, which would mean that the system is somehow harnessing environmental energy such as from the zero point or some other yet-to-be discovered phenomenon. Another problem to be overcome from burning salt water is the liberation of toxic chlorine (from the Cl of NaCl/salt)."

"Update: I talked on the phone to one of the scientists Ed Apsega at APV Engineering in Akron Oh. They tested John Kanzius process. I was told the flame burned at more than 1700 degrees Celcius or 3000 degrees Farenheit. (Its not clear to me currently as to whether the energy yield is more or less than 1:1. Why? Well the APV engineering scientist Ed Apsega said the energy yield was much more than 2:1 and later I talked to John Kanzius-he said the energy yield was less than 1:1.)"

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Directory:John_Kanzius_Produces_Hydrogen_from_Salt_Water_Using_Radio_Waves

Boats what float on their fuel?