Re: Talking about psychopaths in Traveler (and TFT)

> 1) The Assassination of Lord British.

I was living in Austin at the time, and knew a bunch of people at Origin.
Fortunately, I turned down a job offer to work on UO a few months previous
to that. Your synopsis fails to mention that it took place during a test.
And as I recall, the ultimate problem wasn't lag, but that a server had
rebooted, which was why the flag was reset. He shouldn't have had to have
entered any command. Had the server not rebooted, the flag would have
still been set.

That was the year Origin hired a bunch of 3D artists from around the
country in November. Nice Thanksgiving, right? They laid them off at
Christmas, after working about a month.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com